- Winter and summer, children and adults can have fun on the unique 1600 m long Nocky Flitzer roller-coaster.
- In the summer, the AlmZeit adventure park has special attractions including seven exciting game stations specially designed for Turracher Höhe.
- Mountain hiking – panoramic hiking trails.
- Turracher lakes: Turracher See, Schwarzsee and Grünsee
- Plenty of opportunities for lovers of hiking and Nordic walking.
- Ideal for mountain biking.
- Traditional mountain meeting place for motor-cyclists.
- Alpine mountain road in Nockberge National Park – Nockalmstrasse, for cars, motorcycles, bicycles or pedestrians.
- Swimming at the indoor and outdoor thermal spa in Badkleinkirchheimu, 18 km from Turracher Höhe.
- In summer, you can take the Kornockbahn cableway up to 2250 m above sea level and hike along the mountain ridges.
- Cycling – around the idyllic Carinthian lakes: Millstättersee, Worthersee, Ossiachersee, Faakersee, and along the Drava path – following the River Drava (40 km from Turracher Höhe).
- Golf course only 12 km from Turracher Höhe, in the direction of Badkleinkirchheim, .
- Malta hydroelectric dam, 1900 m above the sea level, the highest man-made lake in Austria.
More activities can be found on www.kaerntencard.at
Virtual Tourist Map: www.freizeitkarte.at